For the Social Studies project, my favorite thing was working on the computer. The worst part was having to turn in things late. The one thing I learned was how to use a digital camera. This wasn’t an easy project, but it turned out to be a fun project.
Working on the computer after getting the photos on the computer was awesome. It was a little difficult when we had to keep using different cameras. There was also deleting scenes that weren’t needed and bumping up a lot of the scenes. I learned how to import the photos on to the computer and how to put them in our Imovie project. One of the best things was playing the movie and seeing the clay figures move. The audio was fun to because I didn’t know how my own voice sounds! It’s helpful to me because now I can make my own clay mation movie.
Turning in things late was one of the worst things ever since we kept getting low grades. Most of the scenes were pretty short too. People in the group were also goofing off when we were supposed to be working on the scenes, and wouldn ‘t stop goofing off. There was also redoing scenes that were crappie. Some people either forgot their camera or weren’t there and we had to use the school library cameras. I wish we had had more time on this. We probably should have chosen some different scenes that would have been longer, and shouldn’ t have been fooling around.
An important thing I learned form this project was how to use a digital camera since I had never used one before. Taking pictures wasn’ t difficult once I learned how to turn off and on the camera and what buttons to use for zooming in or out and taking the picture. I never did understand how to delete pictures. mostly the other members in the group did the deleting. There were some difficulties when we took pictures but never got the same camera again. It was also never easy in keeping the camera still. Since learning this, I’m really into taking pictures and my mom said she would get me a digital camera.
All three of these things contributed to the project. Importing and working with photos on the computer helped make a nice movie. Turning things in late helped me realize to get things done on time and to make other people work as well. Learning to use a digital camera showed ma how much I want to do photography. As I said before, doing this project was hard but fun.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment