I can't feel my senses
I just feel the cold
All colours seem to fade
Away
I can't feel my soul
I would stop running
If I knew there was a
Chance
It tears me apart to
Sacrifice it all
But I'm forced to let go
Tell me I'm frozen
But what can I do?
Can't tell the reasons
I did it for you
When lies turn into
Truth
I sacrifice for you
You say that I am frozen
But what can I do?
I can feel your sorrow
You won't forgive me
But I know you'll be
Alright
It tears me apart
Thatyou will never know
But I have to let go
Tell me I'm frozen
But what can I do?
Can't tell the reasons
I did it for you
When lies turn into truth
I sacrifice For you
You say that I am frozen
But what can I do?
Everything will slip away
Shattered pieces will
Remain
When memories fade into
Emptiness
Only time will its
Tale
If it all has been in
Vain
I can't feel my senses
I just feel the cold
Frozen
But what can I do?
Frozen
Tell me I'm frozen
But what can I do?
Can't tell the reasons
I did it for you
When lies turn into
Truth
I sacrifice for you
You say that I am frozen
Frozen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow. nice! the words are hard to read though....
this is really good
Post a Comment