In this world
You tried
Not leaving me alone
Behind
There's no other way
I'll pray to the gods
Let him stay
The memories ease
The pain inside,
Now I know why
All of my memories
Keep you near
In silent moments
Imagine you'd be
Here
All of my memories
Keep you near
Your silent whispers,
Silent tears
Made me promise
I'd try
To find my way
Back in this life
I hope there is
A way
To give me a sign
You're okay
Reminds me again
It's worth it all
So I can go home
All of my memories
Keep you near
In silent moments
Imagine you'd be here
All of my memories
Keep you near
Your silent whispers,
Silent tears
Together in all these
Memories
I see your smile
All of my memories
I hold dear
Darling, you know
I'll love you
Till the end of
Time
All of my memories
Keep you near
In silent moments
Imagine you'd be here
All of my memories
Keep you near
Your silent whispers
Silent tears
All of my memories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I like this post because it makes me feel sad.
this post is depressing because it is
It was...good...BECAUSE it was intense
This is so depressing. I love it for how depressing this is.
i like the post but it is pretty sad. i dont see how you could write long sad things becuase it would just be depressing. but at the same time it was really intense. but i really liked it. i am going to read the other ones two.
Post a Comment